Outlook is one of the most progressive email clients as the users have viewed a great change in the features and complete performance. Moreover, it offers a lot of items like Calendars, Notes, Journal, Tasks, and Contacts. Users find it really suitable for making the best use of the features and items recommended for their own convenience. All the features add a high degree of practicality and important emails can be managed without any strain. You can share Calendars in Outlook 2016 with your closed ones, friends, and colleagues. Permissions you can set range from co-owner to view-only, and you can draw their consents to see the calendar at any time. For more data on this, you can also call at the Outlook helpline number easily.
How to share a Calendar in Outlook 2016 for Mac:
· Firstly, at the end of the navigation pane, click on ‘Calendar.’
· Now, choose the calendar you want to share with someone.
· On the Organize tab, just click on ‘Calendar Permissions.’
· In the ‘Calendar Properties’ box, click on ‘Add User.’
· Now, in the Search box, insert the name of the person you want to share the calendar with.
· When you see their name occurring in the list, click on it and then click on ‘Add.’
· In the Calendar Properties box, hit on the Permission Level down arrow, and pick the permission level to assign to the individual you added. See that the default Read, Delete, Write, and Other selections get altered based on the permission level you select.
· Lastly, check the boxes that apply in the Read, Delete, Write, and Other segments, and then click on ‘OK.’
Some important tips while sharing Calendar:
· Place everything in the calendar.
· Allocate a color to everyone and everything present.
· Plan your time backward from due dates.
· Set frequent dates and reminders.
· Send meeting notices.
Sometimes, the issue comes up while sharing the Calendar is that it cannot be opened at times. For this, the user can choose a method which is:
Select the Exchange folder in My Calendars
a) Firstly, open the Calendar.
b) Expand My Calendars to show the Exchange mailbox calendar, the ‘On My Computer calendar,’ and calendars that are related to any other accounts that are open in Outlook for Mac.
c) Choose the ‘Exchange check box.’
d) After you accomplish this, the Open Shared Calendar button on the ribbon is accessible.
If the steps do not get solved, then it is advisable to contact the professionals at Outlook email support. The experts provide the best of tips and suggestions to make things manageable. Along with this option, you can search the web for online web directories as well. Amongst them, one of the best directories is Contactforhelp. It comprises of the 100% accurate phone numbers of the brands entailed by the customers of the US & Canada.